- COVID Protocols:
- Due to the 50-person limit, parents cannot stay in the stadium for practice beyond dropping off and picking up of athletes. For younger age groups, the coaches will accompany athletes back to parents in the parking area at the conclusion of the workouts
- Volunteers will be taking athletes' temperatures upon entry. Please ensure your child's temperature tests fine before you leave. Those with feverish temperatures (above 100) will not be allowed to practice
- Please bring your own water bottle, and please label your water bottle. The team is not allowed to provide water
- Please sanitize your athlete's hands before and after practice
- 2021 Outdoor Season: Registration is now open for the 2021 outdoor season. You may register online by clicking here.
- *New* Practice Details: Beginning May 3rd, practice will be held Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-7:30pm @ Johnson C. Smith University. You must park in the gym lot and walk across to the track. There is no parking at the track. The gym lot can be accesses from Martin St. via 5th street. Click here for Google Maps. Note: Only athletes and coaches will be allowed on the field and in the stadium. We are asking parents to remain in their cars. Or, you may watch practice through the fencing around the track (on Summit Ave).
In addition to improving their overall health and wellness, our members get exposure to college campus life, coaches and programs. Assistance is provided to obtain academic and/or athletic scholarships for our club members.
There are currently over 200 Charlotte Flights Track and Field Club members who have pursued a higher education.
Click here for a full list of our Charlotte Flights destinations.