- COVID Protocols:
- Due to the 50-person limit, parents cannot stay in the stadium for practice beyond dropping off and picking up of athletes. For younger age groups, the coaches will accompany athletes back to parents in the parking area at the conclusion of the workouts
- Volunteers will be taking athletes' temperatures upon entry. Please ensure your child's temperature tests fine before you leave. Those with feverish temperatures (above 100) will not be allowed to practice
- Please bring your own water bottle, and please label your water bottle. The team is not allowed to provide water
- Please sanitize your athlete's hands before and after practice
- 2021 Outdoor Season Begins: Registration is now open for the 2021 outdoor season. You may register online by clicking here. Team practice begins on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 6 pm at Northside Christian Academy. Athletes aged 12 years and younger will practice Mondays and Wednesdays. Ages 13 and up will practice Tuesdays and Thursdays, until further notice. All practices begin at 6pm. Northside Christian Academy Address: 333 Jeremiah Blvd Charlotte, NC 28262. Please park in Parking Lot labeled as "N" in the attached map. To view the map of Northside Christian Academy, click here.
In addition to improving their overall health and wellness, our members get exposure to college campus life, coaches and programs. Assistance is provided to obtain academic and/or athletic scholarships for our club members.
There are currently over 200 Charlotte Flights Track and Field Club members who have pursued a higher education.
Click here for a full list of our Charlotte Flights destinations.