- Temporary Practice Location (Week of May 21):
Monday (5/21) and Wednesday (5/23) - Practice will be held at the JCSU practice field which is located behind the tennis courts. In the event of inclement whether, practice will take place in the JCSU gymnasium. Parking: The gym lot is the best location for parking, to access the practice field. Enter the University's main entrance (Beatties Ford Rd) to access the gym lot. Stay tuned for practice location information for the rest of the week.
Tuesday (5/22) - Practice will be held at UNC Charlotte, Irwin Belk Track.
Thursday (5/24) - No Practice
- Track Meet Entry Fees: Entry fees for the upcoming track meets can be paid by visiting the online Shop. Deadlines for payment vary.
- Registration: Opportunities still exist to join our team. Register and pay online or at your first practice. See Pearl Blakney-Lewis to register at practice.
- Practice Schedule: Beginning March 12, practice will be held Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 6pm-7:30pm @ Johnson C. Smith University. Click here for Google Maps.
- Inclement Weather and Practice Schedule Updates: For updates on practice cancelation and schedule changes, click here after 5pm on practice day.
In addition to improving their overall health and wellness, our members get exposure to college campus life, coaches and programs. Assistance is provided to obtain academic and/or athletic scholarships for our club members.
There are currently over 200 Charlotte Flights Track and Field Club members who have pursued a higher education.
Click here for a full list of our Charlotte Flights destinations.